Monday, July 20, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Itchy

I have been planning this photo shoot for some time now. Finally today it happend. With the original plan to have 5 models (too big of a number usually) to model my dresses from the fashion show as the day went on the models started dropping like flys till I only had two. Faith and Lisa. When They arrived they had a third Chelsea! I was so happy to see her considering I was bumming that only two dresses would have been displayed. I managed to get them ready, Hair Makeup and All, and get them out the door just before 6pm! I had a guest photographer to work with today. His name is Charlie Naebeck.

When we arrived at the location we were attacked by mosquitos! We headed to the feilds and took lots and lots of beautiful photos of these beautiful ladies!

Towards the end we were almost tossed out on our butts for trespassing. I talked them out of sending us to jail gave them my buisness card and offerd to help them and send them pictures. They let us go and we went home.


Here are a few photos I just finished editing!






No comments:

Post a Comment